For the majority of outdoor applications, the most effective method is to spot heat a table or similar area. The below diagrams provide an easy selection guide for the approximate model and quantity of heaters required to heat common residential table settings.
Radiant heating involves the direct transfer of heat to objects through infrared waves.
Convective heating involves heating the air surrounding objects within a space.
HEATSTRIP Classic has been honoured in the prestigious Product Value category of The Australian Business Awards 2013.
Steve Carroll, General Manager at Thermofilm Australia says the award provides important recognition of the HEATSTRIP Classic range - “HEATSTRIP Classic is a trusted and well recognised product range and this award acknowledges it’s superiority in design, innovation and performance, and the value it adds to the outdoor heating product category”.
- Radiant electrical heating for indoor and outdoor applications
- Slimline, stylish, minimalist design
- Significant running cost savings compared with bottled gas
- Residential and commercial heating applications - ideal for al-fresco areas, pergolas, balconies, cafes, showrooms, halls etc.
- HEATSTRIP® is proudly designed, engineered and assembled in Australia and exported to world markets, including New Zealand, Europe, USA, Canada and Asia.
HEATSTRIP® is a range of high quality electric heaters that have been designed for both indoor and outdoor heating. No matter what your requirements are, you will be able to find the indoor or outdoor heater for you from our extensive selection of solutions.
Our product selection is split into five different categories – HEATSTRIP® Elegance, HEATSTRIP® Classic, HEATSTRIP® Max, HEATSTRIP® Indoor and finally an assortment of HEATSTRIP® Optional Controllers.
If you have any queries about the service we provide or the products we sell, please do not hesitate to get in touch. We’d be more than happy to assist.
There are four (4) different series of products within the Heatstrip product category. Each has a different temperature output, making them ideal for different applications. Below is a list of some common applications to assist with the selection of the most effective and efficient series.
HEATSTRIP Elegance (THE models) is a premium high temperature heater and is primarily used for outdoor rooms where there is 1, 2, 3, or 4 enclosed sides, with a mounting height of 2.1m to 2.7m.
HEATSTRIP Classic (THH-A models) is a premium high temperature heater and is primarily used for outdoor rooms where there is 1, 2, 3, or 4 enclosed sides, with a mounting height of 2.1m to 2.7m.
HEATSTRIP Max (THX models) is an ultra-high temperature heater used for uncovered or open indoor or outdoor areas with a mounting height of 2.1 m to 3.0m.
HEATSTRIP Indoor (THS-A models) is a medium intensity heater used for protected indoor applications only.
Residential & Commercial
Aside from this, our indoor range of products features energy-efficient slim-line heaters that are unobtrusive and can save you money.
Typical applications range
- Indoor insulated areas, classrooms, offices, bathrooms, wet areas, drying rooms. Use: THH, THE , THS
- Outdoor under cover, café, veranda, patio, balcony ceiling height 2.7m or less. Use: THH, THE , THX
- Outdoor under cover, café, veranda, patio, balcony ceiling height 2.7m to 3.0m. Use : THX
- Highly exposed outdoor area. Use : THX
- Indoor open area, warehouse, factory, production areas, sports facilities. Use: THH, THE , THX, THS
- Indoor spot heating, above tables, assembly areas. Use: THH, THE , THX, THS
- Heatstrip available from your nearest Bunnings Hardware or Masters Home Improvement stores